Leadership training session for certified Evacuteers.
Please complete your recertification or general training before you attend Leadership Training: www.evacuteer.org/join-us
The goal of this day-long training is to train those outstanding volunteers who are interested in managing logistics and supervising Evacuteers during the City Assisted Evacuation. You will become well-versed on the roles and ongoing processes that take place during the City Assisted Evacuation (CAE). Leadership Team requires individuals who are interested in a longer-term commitment to Evacuteer (2+ seasons).
Other Requirements: Kali Roy, Director of Operations, will schedule a short interview with you before you attend the training.
- You must attend two Operations meetings per year (always held on a Wednesday evening), and recertify each year.
- You must complete and email your one-time certifications from the Online Independent Study courses FEMA ICS 100, 200, 700 & 800 within two weeks of completing your Leadership Training. Access these here: http://training.fema.gov/is/crslist.aspx.
- Please send your completed certification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda: We will email you the official agenda prior to the training event. Members of the evacuteeer.org Operations Team will present the CAE, roles, and duties required-- from activation to re-entry!
Topics discussed include:
- Evacuee flow during the CAE
- Leadership roles at EvacuSpots
- Leadership roles at the UPT
- Leadership roles during reentry
- Chain of Command
- What to expect when activated
Leadership Evacuteers are required to complete a general training session at the beginning of the hurricane season.