Evacuteers serve as the volunteers to assist the evacuation operations before a storm and during the event of a mandatory evacuation. Your training will be hosted by our partner group affiliate: Central City Community Center. To register, email Kali R. Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trainers from Evacuteer.org will explain City Assisted Evacuation (CAE) and what roles Evacuteers will have during a mandatory evacuation. Topics discussed include:
- Evacuee flow during the CAE
- Evacuteer roles at Evacuspots
- Evacuteer roles at the Union Passenger Terminal
- Evacuteer roles at the NOLA 311 Call Center
- Evacuteer roles during re-entry into the city
- Introduction to Specialized Training
- New Evacuteers are required to complete a training session at the beginning of the hurricane season.
Specialized training is available to Evacuteers who wish to participate in other roles during an activation, including: 311 Specialist, Logistics, and Leadership.
Please call Kali Roy at 504-358-0455 with any questions